Thursday, December 18, 2014

Welcome To The Eruption

Well, it's been a year, but I'm back from being buried beneath a mountain of bullshit and am ready to spread my uneducated and unsolicited opinions about metal (both "trve" and "whatever dickbag bvzzword ya'll come vp with for anything that isn't death, black, doom, thrash and/or power metal")! Didja miss me?

...yeah. I didn't really notice that I was gone either. But rest assured that my inexplicable love for Ambient Black-Thrash-Doom EX+ Alpha: Special Edition, will continue to go unabated and unaddressed. And hey, if you're lucky, maybe this time around i might finally get around to tell you all The Truth About Batman...

Anyway, I've barely listened to anything new in 2014, so I should probably get back to it and start posting reviews that very few people will read here and that maybe a few more people will take a gander at when they're posted at Crown Of Viserys.

Catch ya on the next post!

Chase "Typhon" Smith

P.S. - I'm also starting a review blog that covers my other passions (cooking, video games, movies and the like) here shortly, so keep your eyes peeled for that when it finally surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment