Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Beyond - FROSTBITEPANZERFUCK



The Beyond! Dollars to doughnuts, these guys are a Fulci inspired group and this album is a supernatural themed romp, complete with face eating tarantulas and Schweick the super corpse! I bet... wah, what? Frostbitepanzerfuck? Well, now I'm not sure what to expect from this Pennsylvanian quartet. Luckily, The Beyond set me straight seconds into the first track entitled, Roto-Cunt. It's basically a laundry list of things the missus and I get into once the wee ones are in bed (RE: anal rape, sadomasochism, oral creampies, goat sodomy... oh wait, that last one was from the next track).

It's also a bit of a tease. If you think the rest of the album is going to be a crusty, punk laden journey though the Gross Out Valley... well you're half right. The Beyond take the a hold of my expectations and violently rape the beejeezus out of them! Some songs have the humorous shit down to a science with a punk 'n' roll 'tude while others seem to be more along the blackened route by adding searing blackened screams and blistering black metal riffs into the mix.

Over and over again, I found myself trying to listen to other albums to review only to be dragged back to Frostbitepanzerfuck. Apparently The Beyond have something of a knack for writing subliminally catchy tunes. This became clear after I over analyzed why I couldn't get tracks like Attack Of the Zombie Brigade and Goat Sodomizer out of my head and came up with nothing. Leaving only literal mindfuckery as a possibility.

And for those of you that happen to be fans of that loveable shit smearing, piss drinking, cum spraying nutnob G.G. Allin, The Beyond offer up a tribute to him in the form of Cunt Sucking Animal. Filthy as fuck.

In short, Frostbitepanzerfuck is what would of happened if Anal Cunt and Dirty Rotten Imbeciles made Panzerfaust. So if that sounds like something that might get your white water churnin', then this is the filthy fucking album for you! However, if the thought of having your mind blown by awesome encrusted metal makes your dick shrivel... well then, I'm glad I don't know you personally.

The Beyond On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment